Blank Shogi Pieces

Ian Stanley

Apr 3, 2009, 6:46:14 PM4/3/09
to SHOGI-L
Odd question

but does anyone know where I can buy blank shogi pieces?

Rod Jackson

Apr 3, 2009, 8:40:14 PM4/3/09
to sho...@googlegroups.com

Here's an email Goerge Hodges sent a while ago to the Shogi Variants list. He has both Chu Shogi and Blank koma....

RAZA 2009
--
George Hodges <george.hodges@ talk21.com> wrote:
To whom it may concern – my change of address

After more than 31 years promoting Shogi, supplying Shogi sets, including all the major Shogi variants as well as various publications, in addition to editing no fewer than 70 issues of SHOGI Magazine from Bromley, in the County of Kent, England, I have now moved completely out of the London area to Bedford.

Pricelists of equipment et cetera, that I supply, are available in Pounds Sterling as well as in US Dollars and Euros, along with a whole bundle of information on Shogi – please let me have your full postal address if you would like this information pack.

My new address and telephone number is given below and I look forward to hearing from old friends and customers as well as anyone new who requires Shogi equipment; normal 9 x 9 and/or any of the eight major variants from 7 x 7 (Tori Shogi) right up to 25 x 25 (Tai Shogi), publications et cetera.

Should any Shogi players ever find themselves in the Bedford area and fancy a friendly game or two; I should be delighted to invite them to my home, where they will no doubt blow me off the board!

George Hodges
14 Farnham Way
Putnoe
BEDFORD
MK41 8RD
England

Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1234 – 211286
E-mail: George.hodges@ talk21.com

--

"In other words, behavior or works that are evidence of a sinners trust for salvation in the works of another cannot be meritorious in themselves. Forgiveness is given to the paralytic before he can walk (Mt. 9:1-8; Lk. 5:20-24)" pages 73-73, from "Peoples on the Move" by David J. Phillips
http://www.geocities.com/rod_raza_2003/index.html - Shogi War Page

but does anyone know where I can buy blank shogi pieces?

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..