2016/06/02 吃吃喝喝Hacking Thursday Night聚餐活动 at Dunkin Donuts

Yu Changyuan

May 31, 2016, 10:37:41 AM5/31/16
to shlug
- 店名:Dunkin Donuts 唐恩都乐
- 点评:[http://www.dianping.com/shop/21378231](http://www.dianping.com/shop/21378231)
- 地址:静安区南京西路1649号静安公园内(近静安公园)
- 走法:地铁2号线静安寺站,5号口出来,下沉式广场东边上来,直走即可
- 内容:没有演讲主题,自由交流
- 时间:一般19:00~22:00
- 消费:随意

有任何想学习或者愿意分享的内容,可以回复本帖,让大家事先做好准备。

有关Hacking Thursday活动的介绍:
[http://www.shlug.org/?page_id=523](http://www.shlug.org/?page_id=523)

SHLUG的新浪微博地址:[http://weibo.com/shanghailug](http://weibo.com/shanghailug) 有每次活动照片以及信息发布

Wizard

Jul 13, 2016, 10:03:40 AM7/13/16
to shlug
吃吃喝喝明儿有么?

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Shanghai Linux User Group group. To post to this group, send email to sh...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to shlug+un...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/shlug?hl=zh-CN
---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Shanghai Linux User Group”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到shlug+un...@googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

--
Wizard

Yu Changyuan

Jul 13, 2016, 10:07:09 AM7/13/16
to shlug

有,忘记发邮件了。微博和微信都发了

Wizard

Jul 13, 2016, 10:09:16 AM7/13/16
to shlug
哦~咱现在还有微信了啊,高级~

carder007 express

Oct 30, 2016, 10:52:32 AM10/30/16
to Shanghai Linux User Group
website: carder007.express (ICQ:661918036) (yahoo:carder.007@ yahoo. com)

           Hello carders we are happy to announce to you our new site with different functionalities (carder007.express)
 We decided to create this site so as to help client raise underground funds without stress.
All Our Transfers are done using Our own offshore servers and Accounts so you have Nothing to worry about.
due to complains about rippers, We have decided to Create this site and Provide Legit Transfers to the Whole World.
I know you may have heared about buying hac..ked Credit card(C C) information,paypal account, Bank login, western Union Transfers and more, But you had not seen who and were to do that, HERE AND NOW i am here to lead you to that place. The is no need talking too much visit our site, register an account and begin shopping. welcome to the world of riches.
吃吃喝喝明儿有么?