[OT] 【TED演讲/英语生肉】Why our screens make us less happy - Adam Alter

Mr. L

Feb 25, 2018, 10:38:23 PM2/25/18
to Shanghai Linux User Group

【TED演讲/英语生肉】Why our screens make us less happy - Adam Alter

科技从业者反而会避免使用屏幕

https://www.douban.com/url/8095874/

依云

Feb 25, 2018, 10:41:49 PM2/25/18
to sh...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 07:38:22PM -0800, Mr. L wrote:

> 【TED演讲/英语生肉】Why our screens make us less happy - Adam Alter科技从业者反而会避免使用屏幕
>
> https://www.douban.com/url/8095874/

404 了。

> 呃...你想访问的页面不存在

是也被豆瓣莫名其妙地删掉了么?

--
Best regards,
lilydjwg

Linux Vim Python 我的博客:
https://blog.lilydjwg.me/
--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?

Sky Yin

Feb 26, 2018, 12:00:21 AM2/26/18
to sh...@googlegroups.com

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Shanghai Linux User Group group. To post to this group, send email to sh...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to shlug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/shlug?hl=zh-CN
---