OpenSource AI Demo at the next Hacking Thursday June 29

Hong Phuc Dang

Jun 25, 2017, 8:26:25 AM6/25/17
to sh...@googlegroups.com
大家好,

I am Hong, one of the founders of FOSSASIA. I am visiting from
Singapore and would like to share with you about SUSI.AI - an open
source personal assistant - at the next Hacking Thursday. Please see
the details below:

Hacking Thursday Night
Day: Jun 25
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm,
Place: No. 1649, West Nanjing Rd, near Jing'an Park.

SUSI Development: https://github.com/fossasia/susi_server
SUSI Skills (AI Conversational Rules) Tutorial:
https://github.com/fossasia/susi_skill_data
SUSI Demo Video: https://youtu.be/tIG5griC-G0

I am looking forward to meeting you on Thursday.

All the best,

- Hong
____________________________
Hong Phuc Dang
FOSSASIA Founder
Tel +65 83435672
h...@fossasia.org

Twitter
https://twitter.com/fossasia
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/fossasia
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/fossasiaorg

Yu Changyuan

Jun 25, 2017, 8:35:00 AM6/25/17
to Hong Phuc Dang, sh...@googlegroups.com
I am glad that you come our Hacking Thursday Night, and share some
interesting topic.

Hong Phuc Dang <dhp...@gmail.com> writes:

> 大家好,
>
> I am Hong, one of the founders of FOSSASIA. I am visiting from
> Singapore and would like to share with you about SUSI.AI - an open
> source personal assistant - at the next Hacking Thursday. Please see
> the details below:
>
> Hacking Thursday Night
> Day: Jun 25
The date will be Jun 29, it is correct in email title.

--
Best wishes