Shiny with leaflet takes 4 minutes load

Ashwini Patil

Feb 26, 2018, 10:55:22 AM2/26/18
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I want to plot india map using leaflet library.I have create the choropleth map.Also,when Inclick on the map,I get the values.
But the problem is,it take 4 minutes to load.
Everytime i change the input,it take 4 minutes again,which makes things difficult.I have tried to simplify my shapefile and then plot it.I have tried setView(),fitbounds().Ihave done everything possible,but in vain.
i do not want to give up on the leaflet package.Please provide help.

Richard Schuster

Feb 26, 2018, 11:27:18 PM2/26/18
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Can you provide a code example please?

One way to speed things up would be to use the leafletproxy() function (https://rstudio.github.io/leaflet/shiny.html).
Depending on how you setup your leaflet function this could help a lot.