New survey analysis application from Vivaldi Analytics (built using R Shiny!)

luke....@stonybrook.edu

Feb 14, 2015, 6:23:00 PM2/14/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

My name is Luke Green, and I'm the founder of Vivaldi Analytics, a data analysis company specializing in survey analysis. I've just released the free version of our new app, Violin, a web application for exploring survey results. Feel free to try it out here, and let me know what you think!

For some examples of its uses, and some relationships you can explore using the sample dataset, see my new blog post here: https://vivaldidata.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/income-education-and-kindles/

Special thanks to everyone at R Shiny, this really is a great service.

Packages used in the free version (currently the only version released)

shiny
shinydashboard
shinyapps
shinyIncubator
shinysky
shinyGridster
rCharts
plyr
ggplot2
MultinomialCI
xlsx
foreign
shinyTable

If you have any questions about how I made it or any suggestions, just shoot me an email at adm...@vivaldianalytics.com.

ZJ

Feb 24, 2015, 9:22:03 PM2/24/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Nice work! I am also still developing a shiny-based modelling solution. Is your solution open source?