profvis example for shiny app

Wei Zou

Feb 5, 2016, 12:38:08 PM2/5/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi, I saw Garrett did a demo to use profvis within a shiny app. it is very impressive. But when I tried it in several parts of my server.R file, none of them worked. Can someone post a few examples to use profvis in shiny app?
thanks
wei

hol...@geocf.com

Feb 5, 2016, 1:43:04 PM2/5/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I think you need to wrap the entire app in profvis. Probably best to use it on self contained pieces of code anyways.

Joe Cheng

Feb 5, 2016, 5:28:46 PM2/5/16
to hol...@geocf.com, Shiny - Web Framework for R
Call profvis({ shiny::runApp() }) or something like that to use profvis with Shiny.

Song

Jan 9, 2018, 5:38:13 AM1/9/18
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi Joe,

My Shiny app is writen in server.R and ui.R with many modules. I try to warp shiny::runApp with profvis, but one error happened. I am confused with this.
# Run dashboard app on port 8888
require(shiny)
library(profvis)
profvis({