selectInput Firefox and IE bug / Chromevox

Rafael Becerra

Jun 24, 2017, 5:11:59 PM6/24/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi all,

Working with 2 or more selectInput, I had found an odd behavior on Firefox and IE, if you see this example in those browsers you will see the problem http://shiny.rstudio.com/gallery/basic-datatable.html

When you try to tab over the dropdowns, the navigation won't go further the first one, and investigating further I found as well that the problem is caused if you have more than one parameter on c("All", unique(as.character(mpg$cyl))), For example, if you delete the second parameter "unique(as.character(mpg$cyl)", the tab navigation will continue with no problems. Is this a bug? Have been addressed before? Any comments will be appreciate.

Thank you for taking your time to read.