missing documentation on custom HTML templates

Yoav Yoav

Oct 16, 2017, 4:24:56 PM10/16/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
the documentation section doesn't seem to specify what exact types of expressions are being sent with each relevant message/event, and I'm wondering whether any of you had any experience with customizing HTML templates and have some information to share.

the <body> section of the current error.html template (generic 4xx/5xx error page) looks like this:

<h1>{{title}}</h1>
  {{#if message}}

  {{/if}}
  {{#if detail}}

  {{/if}}
  {{#if detailHTML}}

  {{/if}}
  {{#if console}}

  {{/if}}

is there a resource detailing what exact expressions (messages) are being sent in any of the error "events"? for example, when should I expect to have just a message and title, and when should I expect detailHTML or console as well.

any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!