fa icon not working in download button

Erica Fary

Nov 25, 2015, 10:47:12 AM11/25/15
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi everyone,

I try to customize a download button in my "ui.R" file using the following HTML function

The button looks ok except that the fa icon does not appear... I try many times to write it differently or with other icons, but it nevers works...

Has anyone an idea what is wrong in my code and why the fa icon doesn't display in this button ?

Thank you in advance.