Breakpoints...

Lukasz Kiljanek

May 14, 2016, 9:03:57 PM5/14/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I agree my code is not tidy, but it runs,
The R studio has so many bugs with debuging and breakpoints.
Not even it is ignoring them randomly.
It also can ignore the browser() code too,
It is just anoying, especially the R studio upgrade.
The unbind of tabs to windows doesnt work straighforward way either...
Is it only me ?
Please fix it...

Darby Hadley

May 20, 2016, 1:26:47 PM5/20/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi Lukasz,

I'm sorry you are having issues. What version and platform of RStudio are you using? Also, do you have a reproducible case you could share?

Lukasz Kiljanek

May 23, 2016, 5:45:27 AM5/23/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

Hi I did try again, updated all, and after couple of runs the breakpoints dont work at all (tried all, reseting, clearing session etc).
Same thing with the browser() since I was using it instead of breakpoints, after some time, it is being ignored, or even if I remove them from code, the R studio still breaks at the places where breakpoints previously were! :)
Now that is something ;)

Lukasz Kiljanek

May 23, 2016, 5:46:04 AM5/23/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:45:27 AM UTC+2, Lukasz Kiljanek wrote:

Hi I did try again, updated all, and after couple of runs the breakpoints dont work at all (tried all, reseting, clearing session etc).
Same thing with the browser() since I was using it instead of breakpoints, after some time, it is being ignored, or even if I remove them from code, the R studio still breaks at the places where BROWSER () directives previously were! :)