how to insert resizing option or gridster for charts in the dashboard created in shiny.

Deepa Padyala

May 22, 2015, 4:07:56 AM5/22/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Members,
Nice meeting you all in this forum..

We are facing errors when we try to insert resize option for the charts created in dashboard.
we have tried in html code and when we try to integrate i in R studio we are getting errors.
Please find the link below which shows the formate which we are trying to implement in our dashboard.

we request you to provide the source code.

Kindly help us..
Looking forward from u all..

Thanks
Have a great day!!!

Deepa

Deepa Padyala

May 28, 2015, 6:06:17 AM5/28/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

We have created charts in the dashboard.
we want to insert max and min option for each chart so that we can resize the chart as needed.
we want the source code in either HTML or JAVA or JQUERY.
Please find the link below.

When we open this link we can see few boxes and when we place curser on the left side on the box we find an arrow
which is used to increase or decrease the size of the box.
this is what we are trying but not getting source code.

And also once the resize code is developed it has to be integrated in shiny.
Please help us in solving this issue.and please provide the source code.
Kindly do the needful..

Thanks..