tabsetPanel class in v14.1

3D0G

Oct 27, 2016, 3:12:01 PM10/27/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I upgraded my version of shiny from 13 something to 14.1 yesterday and the following code fragment stopped working:

tabsetPanel(id="main_menu", class="navbar-inverse",

The error is:

Error in build(tabs, ulClass, textFilter, id) :
  Tabs should all be unnamed arguments, but some are named: class

Is there an alternative way to set a css class on a tabsetPanel? This is a standard Bootswatch class.

Tom

3D0G

Oct 27, 2016, 4:13:57 PM10/27/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
PS: There's a report on Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39862405/shiny-error-tabs-should-all-be-unnamed-arguments) that this only happens on Windows, not on Macs. I'm on Win7.

Jian Wang

Nov 15, 2016, 10:56:20 AM11/15/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi, I also came across the same error.  Any workaround?  Thanks much.