user click input

Alberto Luiz Reyes

Aug 14, 2017, 4:42:48 PM8/14/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I've designed a basic app that shows an interactive data table and a barplot. I want the user to be able to click on a row (or multiple rows) of the data table and then have that row displayed in the bar plot (ie: show the values of an observation or observations across all variables). I've tried googling this question different ways and have yet to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Cheng

Aug 15, 2017, 8:16:28 AM8/15/17
to Alberto Luiz Reyes, Shiny - Web Framework for R
See section 2.1 here, there's an example that may help: http://rstudio.github.io/DT/shiny.html

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:42 PM Alberto Luiz Reyes <alberto...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've designed a basic app that shows an interactive data table and a barplot. I want the user to be able to click on a row (or multiple rows) of the data table and then have that row displayed in the bar plot (ie: show the values of an observation or observations across all variables). I've tried googling this question different ways and have yet to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alberto Luiz Reyes

Aug 15, 2017, 12:22:20 PM8/15/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R, alberto...@gmail.com
Thank you!