Bringing R script(function/methods) from end user into shiny app(deployed) over fileInput method.

sarath kumar

Nov 29, 2016, 2:11:00 AM11/29/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

i have created one shiny app. my goal is allowing end user to run their function(based on my app). in this regarding, i already asked here previously. I have done this. actually this is running normally in my local host but it is not working after deploying in shinyapp.io. app is working normally when i try this it will be disappear.

i did this bringing option by using fileInput().

in my app, it will be getting data from API and plotting live value over graph. i created this for enduser can run his R script(function) over fileInput() method. after deployment, i tried to run external R script over fileInput method(uploading) after clicking Launch button it disappeared. whenever i try this it does disappears, but its running normally in my local host. I checked for this more than 3 days. No one tried and i did not get anything related to this

can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

sarath kumar

Nov 29, 2016, 8:17:13 AM11/29/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

This is also  regarding same question but its bit updated.. I hope you guys will understand this now.

I created one shiny app. there end user can run their Function(R Script). I enabled those things over this function(below)

server.R observeEvent(input$v1,{ inFile <- input$v1 if (is.null(inFile)) return(NULL) })

ui.R

fileInput('v1', 'End user function only in R script',accept=c('R/ R script','.R'))

above both codes are only small pieces. i want to run my separate R file over browsing Here that codes are not sourced. i want to get that function inside my shiny app and plot in my graph.

My problem is whole things working normally in my local host, I deployed this same app in shinyapp.io after that the end user part is not working(not whole app) I am stuck with this past three days! Guys is it possible to do?? Can any one help me?? I hope you Guys understand this. if not sorry!!!

Thanks in advance