Plotting in 3D

fink...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 6:22:32 AM6/23/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
:)
So my last program is working fine right now, but I got another question:

I want to plat a plane in 3d  (persp3d, or anything)

I got my data in a data.frame  ( strike // dip )

ANd now I want to plat the plane :   sin(dip) +cos(strike) * x + sin(dip) * sin(strike) * y + cos(dip) * z = 0  is that possible in R ?`

Sincerely Ingo

Joe Cheng

Jun 26, 2017, 3:50:21 PM6/26/17
to fink...@gmail.com, Shiny - Web Framework for R
Should be able to use persp3d/rgl, they work with Shiny using the rgl built-in functions rglwidgetOutput and renderRglwidget.