Permission denied error not allowing me to connect to shiny apps

csons...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2016, 9:31:52 AM9/24/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

I have been trying to connect to my shinyapps.io account for the first time in a long time to update the website that I was using but I keep getting a 'permission denied' error. SO i tried setting up a new account in shiny apps but I got the same error again when I tried connecting to it... I also reinstalled reconnect but still the same error:

> rsconnect::setAccountInfo(name='wgcna-shiny',

+   token='47814FC05FDB77D99A5DE48A7E14F91A',

+   secret='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX')

Error in file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :

  cannot open the connection

In addition: Warning message:

In file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :

  cannot open file '/Users/Deirdreclarkson/Library/Application Support/R/connect/accounts/shinyapps.io/wgcna-shiny.dcf': Permission denied