shiny website not accessible

Sarah Whateley

May 29, 2015, 10:52:21 AM5/29/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a long time Shiny user and I just noticed that my website is no longer accessible.

http://spark.rstudio.com/climatetool/myapp/

Is this because the server is down? Please let me know what I can do to get it back up and running.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Sarah

Tareef Kawaf

May 29, 2015, 10:57:20 AM5/29/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com, swha...@gmail.com
Hi Sarah,
We have actually shutdown Spark and glimmer.  We sent out a few notices over the past 6 weeks about it and how you can migrate but it appears that you may not have received them.  We actually have them up for a few hours under oldspark.rstudio.com and oldglimmer.rstudio.com if you would like to get your application off of them.  You should hopefully be able to easily deploy it to our free plan on shinyapps.io.

Best,
Tareef

Andreas Tonio Liebrand

Jun 8, 2015, 9:05:56 AM6/8/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com, swha...@gmail.com
Hi Tareef,

you are absolutelty right, you announced it for a long time. Even longer then 6 weeks. So I saved a few apps, but since it was still running I kept programming on glimmer.
I have to admit that I dont have access to my old email-adress, so I didnt see the warnings in the last weeks.

oldglimmer.rstudio.com is not accessable for me. Is there any chance to get the code of my apps.

My apologies for the inconvenience
And best regards
Andreas