Error is setting up directory & changing it

shantanu krishna

Jul 27, 2016, 9:17:02 AM7/27/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi All,

I am very new to Shiny app development & created a very simple code. However, when i deployed it on shinyapps.io, it does not display the app & says "cannot change the working directory"

I read some where that we need to save the app in its own directory. I am not sure what that means as i have saved it in my system itself & reading that folder as a directory.

Request some one to assist me in this.

Tareef Kawaf

Jul 28, 2016, 7:27:37 AM7/28/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi Shantanu,
This is more of a question for shinyapps.io which would be better posted here.  We recently announced the availability of a user guide which should hopefully cover the getting started steps.
In general, you will want to have a directory with your ui.R, server.R and whatever data files or subdirectories that your application uses.  When you deploy the application, it will push up the contents of that directory to shinyapps.io.

Hope this helps.

Tareef