Is possible an updatenavBarPage function?

Ivan Bezerra Allaman

Jun 25, 2015, 1:31:18 AM6/25/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Dears!

Is possible an updatenavBarPage function similar an updateTabSetPanel function?

Thank's!

Joe Cheng

Jun 25, 2015, 1:32:29 AM6/25/15
to Ivan Bezerra Allaman, shiny-...@googlegroups.com
I believe updateTabsetPanel actually works with navbarPage, can you try it?

Ivan Bezerra Allaman

Jun 25, 2015, 11:08:00 PM6/25/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com, ivana...@gmail.com
Hi Joe!

I would like to know more specifically the following: On a navbarPage, I have a tabsetPanel 1 in which I create folders by clicking on a button and another tabsetPanel 2 are created radiobuttons to the folders created in the tabsetPanel 1. The drawback is that every time I create a folder I need to close the application for the new radiobuttons appear. It is possible that these radiobuttons are dynamically updated without having to close the application?

Thank's!

Joe Cheng

Jun 26, 2015, 12:01:47 AM6/26/15
to Ivan Bezerra Allaman, shiny-...@googlegroups.com
It's certainly possible. Do you have source code you can show us?

Ivan Bezerra Allaman

Jul 2, 2015, 8:22:52 AM7/2/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com, ivana...@gmail.com
Some solution? My example was not enough!