How to extract dygraph overmous value in a shiny app?

A. She.

Jun 19, 2017, 9:51:23 AM6/19/17
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi! I need a reactive or observe fuction, that return the value from dygraph plot with mouse over or mouse click.

Joe Cheng

Jun 19, 2017, 6:25:04 PM6/19/17
to A. She., Shiny - Web Framework for R
If for example your dygraph has the outputId "foo", then try input$foo_click. I don't think there is the equivalent for mouseover though, just click.