shinyapps.io how to use R function and source them in the server.R

Andrea Elia

Feb 26, 2016, 3:42:26 AM2/26/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hi everybody,

I want to deploy a shiny application within shinyapps.io. This application requires the source of a R function file.
Locally I saved this file in the same folder of the application, and in the server.R I add the sourcing code:

source("function.R", echo=TRUE)

There is no problem when using the application locally.
But when I deploy the application the following error appears:

Disconnession from server

It could be related to the sourcing of the file?
Do you know which is the correct way to source R file or is it now allowed?

Thank you in advance!!!!

Andy Kipp

Feb 26, 2016, 9:50:17 AM2/26/16
to Andrea Elia, Shiny - Web Framework for R
Andrea,

Have you looked at the output from rsconnect::showLogs()?

-Andy

sarath kumar

Nov 30, 2016, 12:42:46 AM11/30/16
to Shiny - Web Framework for R, andrea...@gmail.com

Andy Kipp,

The same problem is in my app also,    Can you help to fix this

thanks @Andrea Elia  for asking this.