How to integrate new version of R in the console of R studio.

35 de afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Narendra Kumar

necitită,
4 mai 2015, 08:02:0804.05.2015
– shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using R studio on R-base 3.0.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Now I need to install "ez" package which require later version like 3.2.0. I tried to upgrade R-base 3.0.2 into 3.2.0 through terminal but got failed. So I downloaded R-3.2.0tar.gz package and installed it on my system. R 3.2.0 is now installed on my system but I am unable to integrate it with Rstudio. Can anyone suggest me how to integrate R studio with the new installed R3.2.0 in its console.

Thanks,
Narendra

Yihui Xie

necitită,
4 mai 2015, 16:27:5504.05.2015
– Narendra Kumar, shiny-discuss
There is really no need to compile R from source. Instead, run this in
your terminal:

sudo apt-add-repository -y "deb http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu `lsb_release -cs`/"
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys E084DAB9
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install r-base-dev

Regards,
Yihui