Help: Need a flyer to help out a community youth hip-hop/discussion/potluck event

646 DJ KUNAL

Feb 17, 2014, 6:14:27 PM2/17/14
to shhh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Silent Barn has been working with this woman Jaz, who has been organizing youth hip hop workshops and movements in Brooklyn,
and kind of outgrown her space, and needs to work with Silent Barn now.

If anyone of you is an artist interested in helping her movement out with a flyer design for the next youth event, on March 8th,
please get in touch w/me ! I want to help her out, but I'm no good at flyers... It could be simple, anything would be better than what I would make otherwise.

Thank you!

Kunal