Inter Space lab | gallery opening - come celebrate what you incubated

Trish MacKenzie

Oct 15, 2014, 2:29:35 PM10/15/14
to shhh...@googlegroups.com
Hello shhhbarn,

Thank you so much for providing the support and space for me to incubate my strange art science project at the Silent Barn.

My little science shelf has expanded into Inter Space lab | gallery in Chelsea, where I am researching the neurological basis of creativity and influence. Come stop by the inaugural exhibition opening tomorrow and celebrate what you helped create.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Dean Cercone illuminated dissolved humanity cortex manifestations

October 16 | 6 pm

illuminated dissolved humanity cortex manifestations is an exhibition of works created by Dean Cercone while he was acting as a test subject in an experiment examining the neurological basis of creativity. Come to the opening to hear the preliminary results describing the type(s) of brain activity and cortical area(s) Dean Cercone uses during his art practice. More Info

opening party
Thursday October 16 from 6 pm - 9 pm

on view
October 16 - November 30

FB Invite

137 w 14th st ny ny between 6th and 7th ave

<3 Trish

Inter Space | director + founder | 137 w 14th st ny ny