नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

DawsonB

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 जुल॰ 2013, 3:20:52 pm3/7/13
ईमेल पाने वाला sh...@googlegroups.com
Could someone please explain The API_KEY, why I must authentic as root.
I created an account (git) and a repository and would like to push the recordings there.
Thanks :)

Anton Vasiljev

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
7 जुल॰ 2013, 6:05:05 am7/7/13
ईमेल पाने वाला sh...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what you expect... shelr utility can only push to http://shelr.tv/ service.
You can get API key in your profile (click on your name in right top corner and than 'edit profile').
Each API_KEY will be valid for one unix user.

If you want to just publish local recordings in git - you can `shelr list` and then `shelr dump RECORD_ID`. You will get record.json in current directory.

I hope this will be helpful.

http://antono.info/

सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें