Unsubscribing?

Carol Iglauer

Sep 3, 2015, 5:16:42 PM9/3/15
to Shawtalk
Could someone please remind me how to unsubscribe to shawtalk? I don't
need it any more. Thank you very much--

Carol Iglauer

Kevin McKinney

Sep 3, 2015, 5:19:30 PM9/3/15
to shaw...@googlegroups.com
shawtalk+u...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, September 3, 2015, Carol Iglauer <car...@mindspring.com> wrote:
Could someone please remind me how to unsubscribe to shawtalk? I don't need it any more. Thank you very much--

Carol Iglauer

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Shaw Neighborhood" group.

Kevin B. McKinney, President/CEO
Housing 202 Ltd.
4101A Shenandoah Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63110
cell 314.308.9894
www.housing202ltd
Friend us on Facebook @Housing 202 Ltd.
Follow us on Twitter @housing202Ltd.

"if it would be easy, then every one would be doing it"

Support the Friends of Tower Grove Park,
South City YMCA, St. Louis Public Radio,
and The 8th Ward.