Neighborhood tutoring for computers and other gadgets

Harry Alper

Dec 10, 2014, 6:20:57 PM12/10/14
to shaw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neighbors,

I’m Harry Alper from Tower Grove East. I’m launching a new business to offer one-on-one tutoring for computers, tablets, smartphones, and other gadgets. Please see my website, www.STLTechTutor.com

I’m excited to help you make the most of your computer or other gadget. I tutor on basic and advanced skills, and enjoy working with students of all levels. You can also buy a gift certificate of a few lessons, to give as a holiday gift alongside a new gadget. Please contact me at (314) 669-5311 or ha...@STLTechTutor.com if you are interested.

About me, I’m a Washington University graduate with a background in computer services and a passion for training others. I have tutored students of all ages and levels of experience. Outside of tutoring, I love to ride my bike, grow food, cook great meals, and read.

All the best,
Harry Alper
St. Louis Tech Tutor
ha...@STLTechTutor.com