Grinchmas on South Grand benefiting Shriners Hospital for Children

1 view

Rachel Witt

Dec 1, 2014, 12:15:25 PM12/1/14
to Rachel Witt

Grinchmas on South Grand:

Grinch Spread Holiday Cheer

The Grinch will be arriving in the South Grand neighborhood in the city of St. Louis on Saturday, Dec. 6 with an unusual motive: to spread holiday cheer and joy, and to raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children.

The Grinch will be on hand at MoKaBe's Coffeehouse and Tower Grove Creamery from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For a $7 donation to the hospital, participants can get their photo taken with the Grinch. Those who bring a toy donation for the children at Shriners Hospitals for Children can get a photo taken for only $5.

The Grinch will also be joined by the clowns from Moolah Shriners, who will be on hand to provide face-painting and balloon animals.

"My heart is three times too big!" says the Grinch. "Please help by either donating an item to the hospital, or taking a family photo with me in my photo booth!"

A children’s menu will be available, and adults may enjoy delicious selections from MoKaBe’s. Tower Grove Creamery will be offering children’s size ice cream for a $1. Coloring books, activities, and holiday cheer are available to the kids for free.

"I've been visiting the South Grand area for over eight years to help those in need," says the Grinch. "The people that visit me every year are the kindest, most Whoiest Whos around!"

Street parking is available, as well as a free parking lot located at 3500 Hartford provided by the business district.

For more information, visit www.southgrand.org with a full list of items to be donated to the hospital.

Contact:

Rachel Witt

Executive Director, South Grand Community Improvement District

(314) 772-5750

Rac...@southgrand.org

Thank you and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Rachel Witt

Executive Director

South Grand Community Improvement District

314.772.5750

Sign up for E-newsletter

sgrandemail2

New address:

3611 Juniata St. Suite 2E, St. Louis MO 63116

www.southgrand.org

grinchmas.jpg
Grinchmas.pdf