REMINDER: Support Amazing Gracie's Legacy THIS TUESDAY at MOD Pizza & Make a Difference!

Jody Grizzel-West

Nov 5, 2017, 6:08:37 PM11/5/17

CALLING ALL FANS OF AGL!!!!

We are so appreciative and so excited about our fundraiser this coming Tuesday with MOD Pizza. Just so you know how very important THIS fundraiser is...

It is our exclusive fundraiser to support our efforts for Amazing Gracie's Holiday Express 2017. Last year we adopted five families and provided their entire Christmas for all family members.

This year, we hope to be able to provide Christmas for TEN families...DOUBLE what we did last year. It is so important that we not only plan to eat a meal at MOD Pizza at one of the seven participating locations, but that we share with friends to get the word out and expand participation.

What can you do?

1. Plan to eat a meal at one of the seven locations. Don't forget to tell them that Amazing Gracie sent you!!!
2. Share this post or this event link on your Facebook page and ask others to join and share also.
3. Personally send an email with the flyer attached asking your contacts to support and share with them why it is so important to do so.

4. Make phone calls or send texts asking people to dine at MOD Pizza and tell them why.

5. Can't make it? Not in the area? You can make a donation on our website, www.amazinggracieslegacy.org. There is a link on the homepage. Or, you can donate by mailing a check made out to Amazing Gracie's Legacy and mailing to 2353 South 39th Street, St. Louis, MO 63110

We know we can surely raise the necessary funds to reach our goal. But, it's going to take all of us together...

#amazinggracieslegacy
#lifelifewithgrace
#alwayshelpothers
#dowhatyoucan