Student Researcher Seeking Parents for Survey

Eric Goedereis

Nov 20, 2014, 3:21:15 PM11/20/14
to shaw...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

My name is Eric Goedereis and I am a faculty member at Webster University. I am also a Shaw resident. My apologies for the mass email, but a student in my Senior Thesis class is seeking participants for her research project.

If you have at least one child between the ages of 10-15 years and would be willing to complete a 15 minute survey, it would be most helpful. The project has been approved by the Webster University Institutional Review Board. More information, including the link to participate, can be found below.

Hello,

My name is Kayla Theberge and I am a Senior Psychology and English major at Webster University. I am conducting research for my Senior Thesis class.

I am seeking volunteers to participate in a study on parents’ perceptions of substance use and various parenting behaviors. Participants are required to have at least one child between the ages of 10 and 15, and have access to the Internet. Participants will be asked to complete an online survey that will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. All of participants’ responses will be anonymous. Participants may be eligible for a gift card(s) that will be raffled off at the end of this study in December. For more information or any questions, please email Kayla Theberge at websteru.pa...@gmail.com

Here is the link to participate in this study:

https://webster.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1AjNNTnpIlLr4tT

--
Eric