ShareJS Gitter Chat Room

Pedro Machado Santa

Jun 11, 2015, 2:43:17 PM6/11/15
to sha...@googlegroups.com
Oh hi there!

Introducing myself, I'm a full stack developer based of Portugal currently working for Reedsy (http://reedsy.com) on an online web document/book editor, and quite naturally came across OT and ShareJS (and subsequently Derby as well). o/ Also, looking forward to contribute somehow for the library and OT implementation in general.

Meanwhile, I've been using Gitter (http://gitter.im) for a while and I was thinking that it could be interesting if we could like, have Gitter chat rooms for ShareJS, perhaps LiveDB as well, and OT types too, because I feel there are lot of people working with this but they're somewhat scattered and that could be a opportunity to bring all of us that are working on this together (hopefully bringing more and more people). :)

Anyway, looking forward to working with ShareJS and keep in touch with it's community.

Cheers.

--
Pedro Machado Santa
Digital Crafter