Can shareDB do cursor sharing and textField Highlight sharing?

Jimmy NI

Feb 21, 2017, 11:16:46 PM2/21/17
to ShareJS
Hi everyone, I'm a new user to shareDB and never used shareJS before, I'm about to do a demo to achieve cursor sharing using websocket, thus rise a question here to seek the solution. I have already read the documents, still got no clue about the cursor sharing using shareDB, please help me here :)

Pedro Machado Santa

May 23, 2017, 4:27:34 AM5/23/17
to ShareJS
Hi Jimmy,

I'm also currently working on this and published a working version of it using Quill here: https://quill-sharedb-cursors.herokuapp.com

I'm also trying to document the current status of the cursor sync effort around ShareDB and Quill on the README, so take a look. :)

Cheers!

Pedro

Pedro Machado Santa

May 23, 2017, 4:30:07 AM5/23/17