Conflicts in the urls : sessions

Radhouane ANIBA

Mar 17, 2015, 7:46:49 PM3/17/15
to sha...@googlegroups.com

Hello

I am planning to use share-codemirror based on sharejs in one of my project, the problem is that it works just fine when we are in development, but when we move into production, a lot of people can be accessing the same URL that points to the page where the sharejs magic happens, how do we make it more restricted, in the sense that a URL is only shared between the 2 clients that exchange the URL

Note that in my app, the urls are standards something like

http://domain.com/page/id

I tried togetherjs before and they isolate this between only clients working within a session, is that something possible with sharejs ?