Academic paper on ShareDB and Etherpad

Stian Håklev

May 15, 2018, 12:24:33 PM5/15/18
to ShareJS
Hi all, we just published a paper on analyzing collaborative writing using Etherpad and ShareDB. We are planning to soon have a live dashboard of text editing, and we're currently conducting experiments to understand better which kinds of behaviours during editing lead to productive collaboration (we are focused on learning in small groups).

https://infoscience.epfl.ch/record/255287?&ln=fr

Would love to get in touch with anyone else who are interested in / working on this topic.

best

Stian Håklev

Nate Smith

May 15, 2018, 12:58:37 PM5/15/18
to sha...@googlegroups.com
Cool! I'm interested to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Jeremy Apthorp

May 15, 2018, 8:03:50 PM5/15/18
to sha...@googlegroups.com
Would love to read this but it looks like the link you sent requires an EPFL account?

Stian Håklev

May 16, 2018, 2:58:30 AM5/16/18
to sha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I apologize. Seems like they have changed the workflow to require library approval of new submissions. It has been approved now and should be public. Thanks for your patience :)

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters