EmberShare

Samy Alzahrani

Apr 22, 2014, 8:59:31 AM4/22/14
to sha...@googlegroups.com
We just started a small project to integrate ShareJS with Ember. It seems like a good fit, since ShareJS provide persistence and collaboration to Ember, which is yet to have a robust persistence layer.

It is still in its infancy and we hope we get both sides excited and hopefully make it more robust and useful

the library is at: https://github.com/limeapps/ember-share and you can play with it at http://embershare.com

Oren Griffin

Aug 6, 2016, 1:41:22 PM8/6/16
to ShareJS
Your work is 2 years old and i'm having trouble finding anyone else who has done anything similiar to this, this makes me wonder why did stop this project? does Ember have a better alternative for ShareJS?