iOS compatibility

Stanley Sakai

Jul 11, 2016, 3:54:17 AM7/11/16
to ShareJS
Sorry again, Nate, I have another question!

I noticed that sharedb does not run when I open it in iOS (both Safari and Chrome). Have you or anybody else experienced this or am I possibly overlooking something? There doesn't seem to be an open issue regarding this at the moment.

Thanks!

-S

Stanley Sakai

Jul 13, 2016, 12:24:20 PM7/13/16
to ShareJS
Just kidding. I resolved it on my own. I forgot to change the server from ws://localhost to the actual host that I'm using. So when ShareDB loaded anything other than my dev computer, it would try to contact a non-existent server. #rookie

-S