Racer without Browserify?

Curran Kelleher

Apr 2, 2018, 8:27:25 AM4/2/18
to ShareJS
Greetings,

I've been evaluating Racer for use as a model layer on ShareDB, but have been frustrated that all the examples seem to rely indirectly on Browserify as a dependency. I'm running into errors when trying out Racer in a Webpack-based environment (with NextJS). Here's the code that doesn't work, and the error message I see: "Error: backend.connect is not a function". I suspect this is related to lack of Browserify, but I'm not sure. Any help or insights would be appreciated.

Does anyone know of any working example of Racer that does not use Browserify? Thank you.

Best regards,
Curran