Broadcast messages to all subscribers of a document

Andreas Sandberg

Sep 30, 2015, 4:40:16 AM9/30/15
to ShareJS
Greetings, I had wanted to broadcast a message from one user who was editing a particular document to all other users subscribed to the same document.  Managed to post events back to the server from the client but in looking through session.js and useragent.js I couldn't find a good way to write my message to all streams.  What I think is happening is that the backend will broacast all op messages but I don't want to persist my message or even have it applied to a document.  Image just wanting to send a quick note to all other users subscribed.  If anybody has any tips on accomplishing this it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!