Open Source Office Hours Nov. 20th starting now

Ian Johnson

Nov 20, 2014, 12:07:35 PM11/20/14
to der...@googlegroups.com, sha...@googlegroups.com

Victor Hooi

Nov 21, 2014, 8:23:22 PM11/21/14
to der...@googlegroups.com, sha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have the "Open Source Office Hours" recordings and summaries/transcripts moved somewhere else?

They're no longer on the main Lever blog (https://blog.lever.co).

Cheers,
Victor

Victor Hooi

Nov 21, 2014, 8:24:27 PM11/21/14
to der...@googlegroups.com, sha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Also, I noticed that "http://blog.derbyjs.com" just redirects to the DerbyJS homepage - not sure what happened to the blog posts that used to be there as well.

Cheers,
Victor

Ian Johnson

Nov 21, 2014, 8:37:11 PM11/21/14
to der...@googlegroups.com, sha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

yes they have moved, to here! https://inside.lever.co/

sorry I thought I announced this. we are moving all open source and team related blog posts to this new blog, leaving the main lever blog for HR and hiring related things.

we did stop making an independent derby blog, for now we will be putting documentation and tutorials on derbyjs.com and blog posts on inside.lever.co
if anyone is interested in guest posting on the inside.lever.co for derby related things we would be open to it.

sorry for the delayed reply, i'm currently posting the previous couple weeks of videos to the blog
Ian