API V2 Documentation

Mila Frerichs

Mar 6, 2014, 4:30:24 AM3/6/14
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the Code for San Diego Brigade runs a shareabouts site (http://infrastructure.opensandiego.org) and I was trying to import a new dataset. Since the old importer was written with the API v1 I was trying to adopt the new version.
But I'm running into some difficulties especially with the geometry. How should I send the geometry? When I try to send GeoJSON I get a 415 HTTP Response 'Unsupported Media Type'.
If I try to send comma separated lat/lng I get a error ({"geometry": ["Problem converting native data to Geometry: String or unicode input unrecognized as WKT EWKT, and HEXEWKB."]})
Can you help me and perhaps clarify the documentation? How should I send the data and which is the exact endpoint?

Here my geometry-string:
"geometry": {"type": "Point", "coordinates": [32.9663, -117.0907]}

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

mila