Entry point in shapeless source code for a beginner to learn

Aravindh S

Jan 20, 2016, 3:42:44 AM1/20/16
to Shapeless Dev
Hi, I am an experienced scala developer but a beginner to generic programming and shapeless. I thought of going through the source code to understand few things. There seems to lots of concepts and classes. Please point me to some classes/concepts that I can start digging around which doesnt have much of dependency with others so that its easy for me to start.

Thanks
Aravindh.S

Miles Sabin

Jan 20, 2016, 4:22:04 AM1/20/16
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aravindh,

This mailing list is more or less deprecated these days. You'll find
lots of people able to help you find your way into shapeless on its
gitter channel,

https://gitter.im/milessabin/shapeless

Cheers,

Miles