fri 2/23 bex 630 kfr s2.5? s3?

Hyan

Feb 22, 2018, 1:20:55 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
Anyone interested in riding tomorrow AM?  No +1's and I might bail.

Alexandre Passos

Feb 22, 2018, 1:39:58 PM2/22/18
to Hyan, SF2G
+1 to any of these styles

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Hyan <hyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone interested in riding tomorrow AM?  No +1's and I might bail.

---

 - Alexandre

Tom C.

scott :)

Feb 22, 2018, 2:39:39 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
Style 3 would be nice.

Matt Cooper

Feb 22, 2018, 4:36:39 PM2/22/18
to SF2G

+1 i will be in no great hurry

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 11:39:39 AM UTC-8, scott :) wrote:
Style 3 would be nice.

Martin S

Feb 22, 2018, 4:46:13 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
+1

With a preference for slow and steady.

Andrew Stadler

Feb 22, 2018, 7:58:22 PM2/22/18
to martin....@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 from Marthas on Cortland

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Martin S <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

With a preference for slow and steady.
---

Madelaine D. Boyd

Feb 22, 2018, 7:59:25 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
+1 if I wimp out because of cold please don't judge me.

RyanKlafuric

Feb 22, 2018, 8:51:04 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
+1 and will mind the yellow sidewalk strip of slippage this time 🙃

Ben Leisure

Feb 22, 2018, 10:29:27 PM2/22/18
to SF2G
+1

scott :)

Feb 23, 2018, 1:09:54 PM2/23/18
to SF2G
This is the specific low back yoga stretch that I use, the others in the video may help you as well.  I did actually did about 10 min of stretching before I left today, feeling tight from a lot of miles this week.   Hope it helps and I didn't get your name.

Best
Scott

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 7:29:27 PM UTC-8, Ben Leisure wrote:
+1

Hyan Park

Feb 23, 2018, 1:43:06 PM2/23/18
to scott, SF2G
Thanks everyone for the nice ride and help with the flat this morning!

Alexandre Passos

Feb 23, 2018, 1:44:24 PM2/23/18
to Hyan, scott, SF2G
With a special shout out to the tailwind
--
 - Alexandre

Ryan Klafuric

Feb 23, 2018, 2:05:20 PM2/23/18
to SF2G
Thanks for the link man! I'll definitely check this out for my lower back

I'm the dude you were chatting with about the fit tips and about the lower back issue when climbing :)