Re: Friday 29 April 6AM : HMBdayW : Style 2.friendly (until Tunitas) : RRR

Message has been deleted

Peter Colijn

Apr 28, 2016, 1:53:28 AM4/28/16
to R Samuel Klatchko, SF2G
Aw, normally I would totally be up for this but I need to wfh on Friday...

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM, R Samuel Klatchko <r.samuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yep, time for another birthday and this is a big one. In celebration, I want to ride down the coast and over the mountains. The goal is to keep the group together until the top of Lobitos Creek Cutoff and assume that only some people will regroup at the top of Tunitas.

Depending on how I feel, I’ll may ride home with a game time decision between Enilyks and Yawyab.

---