Wed 4/23 DSB! 06:45 RRR S2.x

Jacky Schuler

Apr 22, 2014, 10:52:05 AM4/22/14
to SF2G

Getting out of bed is hard... but it's easier when you know that you get to ride on dirt!

All road-bikeable. I haven't been riding enough and will most likely get my slowest times on the climbs.

S2 on flats, short regroups after climbs. Shenanigans are acceptable once we get back to Bayway but they will most likely drop me.

Jacky Schuler

Apr 22, 2014, 11:23:19 AM4/22/14
to SF2G
Oh, and Chris Ryan, I expect a +1 from you!

-- jacky

Christine Ryan

Apr 22, 2014, 11:41:07 AM4/22/14
to jackys...@gmail.com, SF2G
:)

Lots of meetings tomorrow...just have to figure out timing...
---

serena

Apr 22, 2014, 11:48:11 AM4/22/14
to Jacky Schuler, SF2G
+1

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Jacky Schuler <jackys...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jacky Schuler

Apr 22, 2014, 11:51:57 AM4/22/14
to SF2G

Chris, if it helps I can try to drag my ass out of bed and get there by 6:30...

Jacky Schuler

Apr 22, 2014, 6:48:12 PM4/22/14
to SF2G
Cancelled.