Tues 7/11 06:00 PPR Skyline style 1.75

Keith Whitwell

Jul 10, 2017, 5:20:26 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
Style 1 is unbounded speed (19+ mph) so not sure how to express fractional styles within that infinite range.  Let's discuss tomorrow morning during the first climb.

Matt S.

Jul 10, 2017, 7:41:18 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
+1 for unbounded speed, or whatever we decide in the morning.

Geoffrey Clauss

Jul 10, 2017, 8:19:43 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
+1 on what can be classified as really fresh legs or really out of shape human. Either way I'm back.

Tyler Ackerson

Jul 10, 2017, 8:28:57 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
+1

Mike Orr

Jul 10, 2017, 10:02:08 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
+1

I've jammed my rear derailleur in the 11T to go full Uran tomorrow.

Nolan Semrau

Jul 10, 2017, 11:03:39 PM7/10/17
to SF2G
+1

Zach Einterz

Jul 11, 2017, 12:14:59 AM7/11/17
to SF2G
+1

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 8:03:39 PM UTC-7, Nolan Semrau wrote:
+1

Nolan Semrau

Jul 11, 2017, 8:54:05 AM7/11/17
to SF2G
-1 not going to make it in time

Keith Whitwell

Jul 11, 2017, 12:13:22 PM7/11/17
to SF2G
You would have caught us in the park fixing the first flat...

Matt Sieving

Jul 11, 2017, 1:15:54 PM7/11/17
to keith.w...@gmail.com, SF2G
or on Skyline fixing flat #2.

or on 280/Trousedale fixing flat #3 while getting yelled at by the CHP.

Good times!

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Keith Whitwell <keith.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
You would have caught us in the park fixing the first flat...

---

Matt Sieving