Sunday 3/11 735ish RRR s2.2ish HRBB10

Russell Vernick

Mar 10, 2018, 8:05:21 PM3/10/18
to SF2G, scott :), Dave Blizard, Joshua Grossnickle
Headlands ride back by 10am

Anyone up for a quick headlands loop tomorrow morning?  Back by 10.

~30 miles, 2.5k climbing

Joshua Grossnickle

Mar 10, 2018, 8:16:32 PM3/10/18
to Russell Vernick, SF2G, scott :), Dave Blizard

Folks are visiting.  Will ride in the afternoon

Dave Blizard

Mar 10, 2018, 10:15:09 PM3/10/18
to Joshua Grossnickle, Russell Vernick, SF2G, scott :)
Sorry, I can't make it. Family still dealing with flu and I'm heading out of town for work on Sunday PM.

sadly have not been riding much. :(

Dave Blizard

Patrick Ryan

Mar 11, 2018, 1:25:08 AM3/11/18
to SF2G
+1

scott :)

Mar 11, 2018, 1:48:29 AM3/11/18
to Russell Vernick, SF2G, Dave, Blizard from s f 2 g, Joshua Grossnickle
In spirit.

Russ Vernick

Mar 11, 2018, 3:12:33 AM3/11/18
to scott :), SF2G, Dave, Blizard from s f 2 g, Joshua Grossnickle
Never mind. With the time change, might go later