Tu 7/12 SEX 6:30 RRR S2.tuesday

Scott Johnston

Jul 11, 2016, 1:41:39 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
Usual Tuesday ride. As usual, actual pace depends depends on who shows up.
Lets try not to be dicks and leave someone behind with a mechanical, though. (So, reasonably frequent regroups as needed.)

Christina

Jul 11, 2016, 2:36:57 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1 from alemany&lyell, but I'll take the trails

Scott Johnston

Jul 11, 2016, 3:07:43 PM7/11/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
I'm more than happy to take the trails, particularly if the group is small and willing.
Are both segments open now, though?

---

Christina Ignarra

Jul 11, 2016, 3:25:25 PM7/11/16
to Scott Johnston, SF2G
Yup!

Jesse Richmond

Jul 11, 2016, 4:10:55 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1. I'll also probably take the trails.

Thomas Roessler

Jul 11, 2016, 4:12:28 PM7/11/16
to jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G
+likely, trails; intercept @ Tiffany.

Thomas Roessler  (@roessler)

Madelaine D. Boyd

Jul 11, 2016, 6:05:48 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1 for the rollout. I'm undecided about trails.

Carolyn Rohde

Jul 11, 2016, 6:41:36 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+.7 - i might end up doing BEX though.

David Ahn

Jul 11, 2016, 6:52:05 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1 for Skyline/King intercept (7:20?), prefer trails (at least SAT).

Also, if anyone is starting from farther out west, I'm planning on a 6:25 PPR, with a Skyline Dr. bypass.

David

Eric Rhode

Jul 11, 2016, 6:57:08 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1 @RRR

Chris Merrill

Jul 11, 2016, 8:30:45 PM7/11/16
to rhode...@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.875

Scott Johnston

Jul 11, 2016, 8:34:58 PM7/11/16
to Christopher Merrill, rhode...@gmail.com, SF2G
Are you saying you need another eighth, Chris? I don't think that's legal in California until the November election.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Philipp von Weitershausen

Jul 11, 2016, 8:54:48 PM7/11/16
to SF2G
+1

open to 2x 280, but haven't ridden the trails in a while. they're nice.

Sam Burnett

Jul 12, 2016, 12:26:04 AM7/12/16
to wamp...@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.8 from Ritual

I'm jetlagged, so might leave earlier if I can't sleep

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016, 10:41 Scott Johnston <wamp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Usual Tuesday ride. As usual, actual pace depends depends on who shows up.
Lets try not to be dicks and leave someone behind with a mechanical, though. (So, reasonably frequent regroups as needed.)

Thomas Roessler

Jul 12, 2016, 8:52:58 AM7/12/16
to srbu...@gmail.com, wamp...@gmail.com, SF2G
-1
--
Thomas Roessler  (@roessler)

David Ahn

Jul 12, 2016, 9:17:05 AM7/12/16
to SF2G
Leaving PPR a little early (forgot something at home). Still planning on 7:20 Skyline/King intercept.

Jesse Richmond

Jul 12, 2016, 1:03:27 PM7/12/16
to SF2G
Ended up with two flats before the top of Callan, decided today just isn't my day, and bailed to BART. I couldn't find an obvious culprit, but there must be something small in the tire.

Christina Ignarra

Jul 12, 2016, 1:16:28 PM7/12/16
to jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G
Wasn't anyone's day actually, there were at least 4 more mechanicals (assuming there weren't any more after my flat!)... I think Scott jinxed it

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Jesse Richmond <jesser...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ended up with two flats before the top of Callan, decided today just isn't my day, and bailed to BART. I couldn't find an obvious culprit, but there must be something small in the tire.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Scott Johnston

Jul 12, 2016, 1:34:02 PM7/12/16
to Christina Ignarra, jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G
Yeah, never mentioning mechanicals in the ride call again. :P

Josh Grossnickle

Jul 13, 2016, 2:16:19 AM7/13/16
to SF2G
Sorry to go OTF. Had an early meeting. Made it ok, but my front wheel was flat when I got on the bus home.