Fri 4/25 Bayway Express style 2 0645 PCR

Jason Thorpe

Apr 24, 2014, 5:51:21 PM4/24/14
to SF2G
Sporadic showers in the forecast, but I’m waterproof. Looks to be windy, and hey, Friday, so suffering to be minimized by skipping all of the climbing that I would normally do on my way to work…

Roll from Philz at 0645, come early for a tasty pre-ride beverage. Depending on the weather situation, I’ll either be on my CX bike or my heavy, slow, full-fendered mule bike, so likely won’t be interested in pushing the pace. Middle-of-the-road style 2 result (as least as far as GOOG) is the goal, but rights reserved to escalate to a faster style 2 per group consensus.

Who’s in?

-- thorpej

Maciek Wojciechowski

Jason Thorpe

Apr 25, 2014, 9:29:30 AM4/25/14
to Maciek Wojciechowski, SF2G
Yup, at Philz now, waiting for my coffee...

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

Maciek Wojciechowski

Apr 25, 2014, 9:33:13 AM4/25/14
to Jason Thorpe, SF2G

See you soon.

Jason Thorpe

Apr 25, 2014, 3:18:09 PM4/25/14
to Maciek Wojciechowski, SF2G

On Apr 25, 2014, at 6:33 AM, Maciek Wojciechowski <maciekwoj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Other than that little spill I took turning onto the High Voltage Dash (poor tire choice today, methinks), that was actually a pretty fun ride.  Thanks for braving the elements with me this morning!

-- thorpej

Maciek Wojciechowski

Apr 25, 2014, 3:27:08 PM4/25/14
to Jason Thorpe, SF2G
It was as good (minus the mini spill) as wet rides go. Thanks for calling!