Weds 5/27: 0605 Royale, from CR; S1

Alan Antonuk

May 26, 2015, 3:59:52 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Last one of these 9am meetings hopefully.

Not lugging an overstuffed backpack, so this should be quicker than this morning.

-Alan

Marcelo Vanzin

May 26, 2015, 7:04:13 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Interested, but not sure about my Style 1-worthiness, especially with my usual backpack...

Alan Antonuk

May 26, 2015, 10:08:11 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm not one for launching hard from the lights, so if you can tuck into a draft you should be ok on this ride.

Marcelo V.

May 26, 2015, 11:12:13 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Ok, let's try this. If I survive to the top of Mission I might be able to hang on on the flats.

I could use the extra time at work anyway.

Rick Adams

May 26, 2015, 11:59:11 PM5/26/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1
perfect!

Josh Grossnickle

May 27, 2015, 12:49:37 AM5/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com

+.5 if I can wake up in time.  Will try to add on some climbing at the end.

Hyan

May 27, 2015, 12:52:31 AM5/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5 pending sleep

stnvsa

May 27, 2015, 2:01:16 AM5/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Joining the chorus... +0.5 (sleep).

-s

Marcelo Vanzin

May 27, 2015, 11:14:34 AM5/27/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the ride and the pulls everybody!

A little too many red lights but still made it in before 8. Not bad.